St. John's Lutheran School
Dear Parents & Friends of St. John's:
St. John's Lutheran School is an educational and mission arm of St. John’s Lutheran Church. Its purpose is to aid parents in the obligation to bring up their children in the "training and instruction of the Lord" (Ephesians 6:4), and to heed the Lord’s command of making disciples of all nations.
At St. John's Lutheran School, our children are taught by a professional staff of Divinely Called teachers and pastor who have been trained to provide a thorough, well-rounded, and Christ-centered education.
Our Scriptural Foundation
St. John's Lutheran School is founded on these eternal truths as revealed in the inerrant Word of God, the Holy Bible:
- There is only one true God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- God created all things and created man as the crown of that creation.
- Man's fall into sin has corrupted the entire human race, making all people subject to damnation.
- God, through His grace, love, and mercy sent His only Son, Jesus, to suffer and die to pay for all people's sins.
- All who, through the work of the Holy Spirit believe that Jesus is their Savior, receive forgiveness of sins, life, and salvation.
- As a believer in God, a Christian will strive to show his or her love to God by using his or her gifts and talents to help spread the Word of God. He or she will help fellow Christians and fellow human beings in every possible way.
St. John's Lutheran School Objectives
- Diligent teaching of God's Word.
- Excellence in teaching the basic elementary curriculum.
- Daily Christian pupil fellowship as an important factor in building character and in training for Christian living.
- A rich devotional life as a source of spiritual strength.
- Support of Christian parenthood and home life for the purpose of strengthening the base of human society.
- The dedication of time, talents, and treasures to God in a life of faithful stewardship.
- Christian obedience to God and His Word.
- Strengthening the congregation and the church generally through the training of Christian laypeople.
Rev. Daniel Garbow
Sunday Bible Class
(September thru May)
Tuesday Morning Bible Class
10:30 am - 11:30 am
(September thru May)
Lenten Worship Services
1:30 pm and 7:00 pm